Sunday, May 11, 2008

Report

Well, I don't have a lot to report right know, just some little stuff.

My moms silkie mix hen has hatched four chicks so far, two partridge silkies, one black silkie and one white leghorn bantam chick. She has two more silkie eggs yet to hatch, when these last ones hatch I will try and get some pictures up for ya'll to see.

I am currently in the process of re-doing my website page again........lol. Well, I wanted to make it a little more user friendly and I have had quite a few people who were unable to use the links. The new page will have better linking and a large link database. I am also going to include some resource pages, with information on showing, washing, breeding.....ect. Hopefully I will have the site finished within the next few weeks. Work in progress, its taking a lot longer than expected. Also, if anyone has any information that they would like to add, let me know. I would like to get some resources on bantam ducks, peafowl, and turkeys.

I haven't been working much on my art lately, don't really have time to do it. I really need a studio, since most of my work is done on my bed...lol. I am hoping to have the Joseph drawing done by the end of the month.

I will be attending the Southern Ohio Poultry Association Lucasville Spring Show this month on the 24th and 25th. I will have quite a few birds for sale, silkies and leghorns so If you are interested in anything let me know to reserve the birds for pickup at the show.

In the future I do plan on being able to ship started and adult birds, this is also a work in progress.

Well, thats about it for now.

No comments: