Saturday, March 5, 2011

Baby Goats and Websites

Wow! It's been a long time since I posted anything on my blog. Sorry to all my readers, I will try and keep up with it more.

As you all know I sold out of all my chickens a couple months ago. It wasn't an easy decision but it was necessary. All the stock is sold and if anyone is interested in some Black, Blue and Splash Leghorns I can get you in touch with the breeders I sold my stock to.

We now have our first batch of kids born on the 20th and the 22nd of February. DeeDee gave birth to a single buck kid on the 20th. He will be castrated and is for sale as a pack or harness goat. We named him "Apache" he is light bay with small white markings on his face and girth. 1/2 Oberhasli, 1/4 Alpine and 1/4 Kiko.
Camille my Oberhasli doe gave birth on the 22nd to twins, a buck and a doe. The buck kid will be castrated at the end of the month, so if anyone wants a breeding buck let me know and I will get his papers. The doe kid will be registered and as of right know is not for sale.
"Sir Romeo" Full Oberhasli Buck
"Lady Juliet" Full Oberhasli Doe.
I will try and get more updated pictures of the kids this weekend. If you or anyone you know is interested in the kids please feel free to e-mail me.

Over the next few days my website will be receiving a makeover. I will still have all my chicken pictures available in the gallery. Most of the website will be revamped for my artwork and web design business. So keep checking back for more updates as I go along. Also I will be using my blog to post work in progress pictures of my art. Hopefully I can keep everything updated for you all.

Thank You to all my readers!

No comments: