Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Blog

Hey Ya'll!

Just some more news on the blog. I have added a couple new elements to the blog. Its not done yet, I would love to hear your feedback on what you think would be good to add to the blog. I am thinking of adding a photo album, and a video album. I don't want to have so many pictures on the main blog that it takes two hours to load. So I though a photo album would be faster.

I will also be taking reservations for birds starting in January. I will be breeding SC White Leghorn, Cream Light Brown and Light Brown Dutch bantams, Brd. Splash and Blue Silkies. If your are interesting in purchasing some birds for this coming spring just let me know early.

I will be at the Ohio National show in November and look forward to seing everyone there! Its going to be a very good show, with the Brown Leghorn Nationals.

If anyone knows of where I can get ahold of some SC Black Leghron Bantams please let me know. I have a male and would like two females to start working with the blacks.

Till Next Time!

No comments: