Monday, February 2, 2009

Updates from around the Farm.

Well, I finally got all my pictures took today.....its was fairly warm today, so It made taking pictures actually....fun....LOL! Anyways, here are the pictures I promised.

This is my Dads (and Mine :-P ) Law Grey Game Trio. The Cock was recently dubbed and he is now healed. I plan on entering him in the Game show in Lucasville this Spring, if I can keep his feathers in condition that long. He can really be a pain sometimes, but he is really a beautiful rooster.


The hens seem to be plucking him on his neck for some reason, Its healing now.


I recently purchased a GQF 1202 Incubator for $300.00 used. Its 10 years old, but in good working condition. It took me a while to get it cleaned up really good, and the hatching tray still needs cleaned. But It's almost ready to start hatching, I need to purchase egg trays and a hygrometer.





Cloud or Alpine/Sannen Dairy Doe, gave birth to twins on Jan 26th, the day before the Ice Storm. She had, one Doe named Sassafras and one Buck named Leo. The Doeling, seems to be naturally Polled, meaning she has no horns. This trait is very uncommon in goats. So It will be interesting to see if she does eventually get horns. The twins look almost Identical in color and size, the Buck is a little bigger.

The kid on the Left is the doe and the kid on the right is the buck.



I also took some pictures of our 10 Gallon Saltwater Fish Tank. There is one Maroon Clown Fish, one Green Chromis Damsel Fish, and one Rock Hopper Fish. There is also Green and White Sponges, a Soft Coral and some Red Legged Crabs.






That's all for now.

"The People Should Not Be Afraid Of Their Government, The Government Should Be Afraid Of Its People."

V for Vendetta, the Movie.

No comments: