Monday, February 9, 2009

Updates from the farm.

Here are some more pictures taken today.

Since the ice storm, we have been slowly working on cleaning up the branches. Due to the fact it is so muddy we didn't want to get the 4-wheeler out, it would just make a mess. So we decided that Samson my pack/harness whether could handle it. So we cut down the branches so he could handle them and he has managed to clean up about 50% of the mess so far. We still have some more to clean up on the back of the property, but the majority of the front yard is clean. When we get all the big limb cleared out, we will hook him up to the wagon and load the smaller limbs into on it. He does enjoy working, since it keeps him busy and out of trouble.




Impala's babies, Orion and Angus. They are three weeks old.

Align Center

These are Clouds babies, Sassafras and Leo. They are two weeks old.


They look almost Identical!


The little boy, Leo.


The little girl, Sassafras.


DD, our yearling doe. This picture was to cute not to post.


Jack, finally starting to settle down now. Hopefully he is done with rut!


I found this lovely addition to my car Sunday morning. Turns out someone had hit my parked car at work Saturday. I didn't see this then due to the fact it was dark when I got off. Just lovely isn't it, although I shouldn't complain it could have been much worse, its just aggravating.





This is a drawing I did for my Boss, she loves Wimeraners.


I will be adding some videos on here later, it just takes a very long time to upload them to YouTube. There will be two videos, one of the baby goats and one of Samson working.

Well, that's all for now. Hatching season is right around the corner, so be prepared for chick pictures!!!!...LOL!

Here is another link concerning the NAIS.


No comments: