Sunday, June 21, 2009

Some Updates!

I know, It's been a while since I posted....bad me!

We have baby BUNNIES! To be specific we have five English Angora Kits born June 6th. Two are Black and Three are Red. We will know the exact color as their coats come in. I will try and get pictures up as soon as I can find my battery charger for my camera....lol.

I have sold our Dairy Doe Impala, and my Harness goat Samson. I also have our doe Sassy for sale currently. We are thinning out the flock to make room for pure breed Oberhasli and Alpine dairy goats. I'm very excited and look forward to starting my Oberhasli herd.

I have hatched off most everything for the spring/summer. In the fall I might hatch some more for the spring shows. There are several birds available, including:

SC White Leghorns
SC Black Leghorns (Fall)
LB Dutch (Fall)
Blue, Self Blue, Porcelian, Millie Fluer, and Blue Quail D'Anvers (I'm listing these for a friend)

If you are interested in anything let me know, you can also check out my website for more information and pictures.
http://bluerunbantams.webs.com/
or
bluerunbantams_08@yahoo.com

I have officially paid of my car just in time to hear I might not have a job by the end of the month! I will be posting a second thread about this issue and I strongly urge everyone to fight this!

Look for more post to come, I will be doing a lot of updating in the next few months! Hopefully I will be able to keep my blog up to date....lol.

No comments: