Monday, April 7, 2008

Picture of the Day

Since I don't post very often I decided to try something. I am going to post a funny, weird and/or interesting picture every day.
With this picture, it makes me laugh every time I see it! Poor dog!!

On other news.
I will have a few new additions added to my SC White Leghorn breeding flock this coming weekend. I will be purchasing a trio of SC Whites from a Master Breeder. I am hoping to start a female line up, since I seem to be breeding better quality males than females with my current line. They will also help with keeping my lines pure, without inbreeding as I am getting very close to doing so. Out of all the Leghorn chicks I have hatched so far the male to female ratio has been about 80/20. More males than females, so I will have plenty of good males to chose from.....lol. Here are some pictures I the Leghorns I will be purchasing this weekend.

Beautiful Birds! I am very excited to be adding them to my flock!
Also don't forget SOPBA Spring Swap Meet, April 12-13.

No comments: